This easy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and the most delicious sauce made with soy sauce, and chicken or vegetable stock! This healthy recipe takes only 15 minutes to make and will surprise your family with its amazing flavor!
This Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is so much better than takeout! It’s a quick and easy dish to prepare and when served with white or brown rice, or noodles it tastes even better!
Tutorial On Making The Tastiest Chicken Stir Fry Ever:
- 1 package Yakisoba Noodles found in the produce department and are precooked
- 2 Green Onions (minced for garnish)
- 2 Chicken Breasts cubed in 1″ pieces
- 2 Baby Bok Choy (end removed and quartered lengthwise)
- 1 Cup Crimini Mushrooms
- 1 Bundle Broccolini (florets stalks removed, or broccoli florets)
- 1 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- 1 Cup Red Bell Peppers (Chopped)
- 3 tbsp Oil (canola or peanut)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds (for garnish)
For The Sauce:
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable or Chicken Stock
For the Base:
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic (about 1 clove)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
Start by heating a cast-iron skillet over high heat.
Next, add 1 tbsp of oil of your choice to the burner and cook until it is shimmering.
Now, add the chicken to the cast-iron skillet and season with some salt and pepper according to your taste.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook the chicken while making sure to stir every once in a while till the chicken is cooked to your liking for approximately 4 minutes.
Once the chicken has cooked, take it out and place it on a plate.
Then, add the remaining 2 tbsp of oil to the pan, and then add the peppers, broccolini, and carrots.
Cook the mixture while stirring frequently for two minutes.
After that, add the bok choy and mushrooms and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
While the mushrooms and bok choy are cooking, run the precooked noodles through hot water to separate the noodles. Then, drain them and set them aside.
Now, whisk together the soy sauce, stock, honey, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch.
Once the vegetables have been cooked and are tender, add the chicken and noodles to the pan and pour in the sauce.
Finally, toss for a minute or two and serve hot with a garnish of green onions and sesame seeds.